30/10/11

New day, new start

I know what you must be thinking, "WTF is wrong with this girl? writing entries every 5seconds" but the thing is i thought my first entry was kind of depressing and thats not the image i want to give because thats not me, i just got carried away i guess. So who am i really? well...Im complicating. I can be the most outgoing girl in this world when I'm with my friends but when it comes to people i don't get along with I'm really shy. Also i get stressed very often, to be honest ALL THE TIME, but i mean think about it, with a mother who never lets go, who's overprotective and lets me do nothing, what do you expect? Thats the main reason why i HATE her and why I'm "always" in a bd mood (according to her). Though i really wish i could change that shy side of me and the stressed one too, because is really annoying and uncomfortable to be feeling scared and misunderstood all the time, but anyway enough with the depression. Lets get cheerful! I have never had a blog before so i really don't know how it works as you must have noticed already so if anyone reading has any tips on how to make my blog better and more popular please let me know.

Today is a very happy special day because i finally got my BRAND NEW MACBOOKPRO!! which is where I'm writing from, but you guys don't need to read my show-offs so i guess this is it for today (but i wouldn't be so sure).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario