31/10/11

Amazing crush!!

OMG!! you guys just won't believe what happened to me today, the hottest guy in the whole world is now single!! and i really think i can get him to go out with me, i have been secretly in love with him from the moment i saw those big brown eyes of his, the bad news is that my BEST FRIEND is also in love with him so i don't know i to make a move or not because theres not only that, he is also my other best friend`s EX-BOYFRIEND!! so i don't know if i should go for it or not because i may loose both my BF`S, and though that is a risk I'm willing to take in order to get the love of my life, I'm still not sure if it would be worth it.

I am really into this guy and that just makes a lot more difficult for me to make a choice between my friends and him. I am not sure what I'm going to do, i just hope i do the right thing because i don't want to loose any of my friends but i don't want to loose the opportunity to have the best boyfriend ever either, so you know I'm in a really big dilemma right now, but ill sort it out eventually. Either way this is definitely an AMAZING CRUSH!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario