30/10/11

brand new me

Ive decided that this year I'm going to change into better, more popular and DEFINITELY not an outcast. I mean is not that i mind being one because sometimes its actually better because nobody really cares about what you do so whatever goes wrong doesn't really matter because nobody even noticed. But still it'd be nice to be that girl everyone talks about, that girl who everyone wants to be like, that kind of girl who everyone envies. But who am i kidding? that`s never going to happen. But well, you know, we are all allowed to dream, thats one of the few thing I'm actually allowed to do. I am still going to try and change though because its really getting old all the "hey! there goes that weirdo in my class!!" its really getting annoying and if i don't do something about it soon i really think I'm going to STRIKE!! really bad!!

But what else is there to say? rather than the fact that no one really has any expectations of my life. Not even i do, but there is one thing, a really good thing. I do have lots of boys chasing after me, there`s this kid named Julian, the other one Carlos, Jos and I'm not sure but i think a boy in my class who's always bothering me actually likes me, he's name is Edward. Don't think that he's the "Edward Cullen" of my school he's actually not that cute but you know, he's definitely not ugly. Even though he's always getting at me but i think he does it to hide his real feelings for me, i mean he's always declaring his "fake" love to me but in a really weird twisted way I THINK HE DOES MEAN IT.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario